Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Money making Apps

Websites/Apps I LOVE!

#1  Ibotta!
To date I've made over $100 just grocery shopping as I normally would. Super easy to do, and every penny counts. Get your friends to join to grow your team and get a bigger bonus.
https://ibotta.com/r/bjkyywf


#2 Walmart savings Catcher.
Pretty simple app. All you do is scan your Walmart receipt and if they find lower advertised price anywhere they will give you the difference on a gift card!


#3 surveys on the go.
Like the name says, it's a survey app, but please don't blow it off just yet! I've scored over $70 and a FREE phone using this app. It's worth it!


#4 Reciept Hog.
Now this app, is SLOW. It does take awhile in my opinion to earn enough points to checkout, but if you're patient then this app is for you!


#5 Inbox Dollars
Again another survey based site/app, but I've been using it for less than a month and have already scored $20. So it's up to you whether it seems worth it. I am theCheapMom, so I think every penny counts!


These are not all my websites and apps I use, but the bulk of them. Do you have one that you love most?! share it with me!

--theCheapMom

No comments:

Post a Comment